- Serve as the Cloud EPM Lead on projects through the full project life cycle: planning, configuration, design, build, testing, training, go-live and post-production support.
- Working closely with client teams to understand their needs and offer solutions and design
- Build up best practices within the Oracle EPM solutions (planning, budgeting, forecasting, financial close and reporting).
- Design and build of reports for Frontera knowledge library
ORACLE CLOUD EPM LEAD CONSULTANT
The Cloud EPM Lead Consultant will be a key member of Frontera UK’s EPM Practice. A Consultant at Frontera is expected to engage in activities in support of both successful project delivery and business development. These activities include the following:
- Initial discovery calls – provide knowledge of application and integration, benefits to client, overview of Frontera products and services
- Support development of Proposals and Statements of Work
- Stay current with all Frontera service offerings – cross application, cross-geography
- Stay current with Oracle products and offerings – attend conferences, webinars
- Working closely with the Global EPM Practice Director and UK Sales Team, design and propose realistic, implementable solutions that incorporate client requirements, software capability and future directions.
- Keep up with current releases, features and practices and share with team.
- Act as senior client-facing advisor on designs and best practices.
- Perform hands-on delivery of workshops, configuration, and other project tasks as necessary.
Frontera Consulting is an EEO. We do not discriminate against any employee or job applicant because of race, colour, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age. We are committed to an inclusive recruitment and selective process.
We thank all applicants for their interest in joining Frontera! Due to the number of responses that we receive, only those who have been selected will be contacted.
120 Moorgate, London, EC2M 6UR, United Kingdom
This is a UK based position that will involve both remote and office based working.