The Oracle Cloud ERP Financials Lead Consultant will be a key member of Frontera UK’s Delivery Practice. A Consultant at Frontera is expected to engage in activities in support of both successful project delivery and business development. These activities include the following:
- Serve as the Oracle Cloud ERP Financials Lead on projects through the full project life cycle: planning, configuration, design, build, testing, training, go-live and post-production support.
- Working closely with client teams to understand their needs and offer solutions and design
- Build up best practices within the Oracle Cloud ERP Financials solutions (e.g. General Ledger, Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivables, Expenses, Cash Management, Fixed Assets)
- Design and build of reports to support the implementation
- Working closely with the UK Delivery Director and UK Sales Team, design and propose realistic, implementable solutions that incorporate client requirements, software capability and future directions.
- Keep up with current releases, features and practices and share with team.
- Act as senior client-facing advisor on designs and best practices.
- Perform hands-on delivery of workshops, configuration, and other project tasks as necessary.
- Post-secondary degree from an accredited institution (concentration in Finance or Accounting a plus)
- 5-7 years of experience as a delivery consultant and at least 2 years’ experience as a delivery Lead
- Demonstrable experience with the Oracle Cloud ERP Financials Solutions
- Excellent understanding of Financial Reporting requirements and practices
- Experience with reporting tools (FRS, Smartview, OTBI)
- Advanced knowledge and experience of MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Ability to work both as part of a team and independently with minimal instructions
- Excellent communication and presentation skills – verbal and written
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills
- Attention to detail
Frontera Consulting is an EEO. We do not discriminate against any employee or job applicant because of race, colour, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age. We are committed to an inclusive recruitment and selective process.
We thank all applicants for their interest in joining Frontera! Due to the number of responses that we receive, only those who have been selected will be contacted.
This is a UK based position that will involve both remote and office based working.