Join one of the fastest-growing business technology consulting teams, Frontera Consulting.
Frontera is growing! We are looking for like-minded individuals who thrive in a think-tank environment!
- Financial Oracle Cloud Experience both implementations and support
- Experience in all financial cloud modules
- Accounts Receivable
- Cash Management
- General Ledger
- Fixed Assets
- SLA (Subledger Accounting)
- Knowledge in both functional use of the applications as well as the setup and configuration of the modules
- Experience in OTBI is a plus
- BI Publisher is a plus
- Oracle certification is a bonus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to speak to clients on both business and IT side
- Excellent organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Team player
- Graduate in IT, Computer Science, or Finance
- A degree from an accredited institution
Frontera Consulting is an EEO. We do not discriminate against any employee or job applicant because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age. We are committed to an inclusive recruitment and selective process.
We thank all applicants for their interest in joining Frontera! Due to the number of responses that we receive, only those who have been selected will be contacted.