Join one of the fastest-growing business technology consulting teams, Frontera Consulting.
You will be a key member of Frontera’s Delivery Team. A Consultant at Frontera is expected to engage in activities in support of both successful project delivery and business development.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Serve as Cloud Functional Consultant on projects through the full project life cycle: planning, configuration, design, build, testing, training, go-live and post-production support.
- Working closely with client teams to understand their needs and offer solutions and design
- Understand and be able to translate requirements to Oracle Cloud ERP best practices.
- Initial discovery calls – provide knowledge of application and integration, benefits to client, overview of Frontera products and services
- Support development of Proposals and Statements of Work
- Stay current with all Frontera service offerings – cross application, cross-geography
- Stay current with Oracle products and offerings – attend conferences, webinars
- Working closely with Delivery Practice Director, design and propose realistic, implementable solutions that incorporate client requirements, software capability and future directions.
- Keep up with current releases, features and practices and share with team.
- Act as senior client-facing advisor on designs and best practices.
- Perform hands-on delivery of workshops, configuration, and other project tasks as necessary.
- 5-7 years of experience as a delivery consultant
- Demonstrable experience in implementing Oracle PPM Cloud: Oracle Projects, Oracle Project Contracts, Project Accounting and Project Costing & Billing
- Experience with Oracle PPM Cloud Project Execution Management or Resource Management is a plus
- Ability to map client processes to the Oracle PPM Cloud solution, and configure the applications to deliver against client requirements
- Experience or strong knowledge on how the Oracle Projects Modules integrate with other ERP cloud modules
- Ability to work both as part of a team and independently with minimal instructions
- Excellent communication and presentation skills – verbal and written
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Attention to detail
Frontera Consulting is an EEO. We do not discriminate against any employee or job applicant because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age. We are committed to an inclusive recruitment and selective process.
We thank all applicants for their interest in joining Frontera! Due to the number of responses that we receive, only those who have been selected will be contacted.